Things need to change...
3 years is the time it takes to DIY Platform Engineering (before it even starts showing results!)
With Cycloid things move a lot faster.
A lean business is a green business
Cycloid founder Benjamin Brial explains Cycloid's approach
Platform engineering and sustainability go hand-in-hand because they chase the same goal: smarter cloud usage and smoother operations.
Cycloid Sustainable Platform Engineering brings controlled flexibility to your infrastructure, improves developer experience (DevX), and reduces cloud overconsumption.
By placing sustainability at the orchestration layer through modules dedicated to governance, deployment, operations, and FinOps/GreenOps, our platform encourages a culture of sobriety that flows through your entire organization, making your software delivery more efficient and cost-effective.
5 steps to sustainable platform engineering
Step 1: Define governance
Determine your team’s roles, permissions and center of excellence. Cycloid’s built-in governance features will help you keep track of your new roles and make sure you’re following best practice.
Step 2: Set up your service catalog
Selected which services you want to integrate in the service catalog and self-service portal in a full GitOps approach, maintained by your platform team, and allow anyone to interact with tools without expert knowledge.
Unlock cloud sustainability with DevOps best practices for everyone
- Reduce cloud consumption and spend
- See platform engineering success in record time with sustainable ROI
- Get 360° visibility on projects with KPIs, CI/CD, cloud cost and carbon footprint
- Build a self-service portal your team will love
- Design the right level of governance with policies, roles and permissions
- Control resource and cloud usage with budgets and quotas
- Deploy new projects and modify existing ones without expert knowledge
- Innovate and deliver faster without time-consuming tickets
- Interact with tools, infra and automation according to best practices
It's a win/win/win for everyone
Improve DevX & end-user experience through self-service & make the IT department an enabler not a blocker
Increase the efficiency of operations by decreasing ticket numbers by 70%
Reduce time to delivery from design to production: 50% faster
Control & decrease your cloud spend acceleration and carbon footprint by 40%