Platform Engineering is DevOps with an action plan
Revolutionize software delivery, unlock hybrid cloud, and bring the best experience to your end-users with Cycloid’s engineering platform.
Things need to change...
Cycloid founder Benjamin Brial explains why he created Cycloid
Cycloid is an engineering platform designed to facilitate developer and end-user experience, eliminate team silos and accelerate time-to-market speed by providing modules around Governance, Deployment, Operations, FinOps, and GreenOps.
Build your own opinionated developer platform and define the governance and the level of flexibility wanted.
Whether or not you already have an internal platform team, Git-based and lock-free Cycloid will easily complement your existing ecosystem and streamline the software delivery process.
It takes autonomous and self-sufficient tech talents to revolutionize software delivery and speed up TTM. Cycloid provides you with tools that ensure all end-users - regardless of role or experience - can self-service their needs without the need for time-consuming ops supervision.
Gone are the days of managing in the dark - transparency is key to platform engineering. When you get a 360° view of all your projects, ensuring they are streamlined and automated, delivering best practices and excellent business value becomes easy.
FINOPS AND GREENOPS
Never let cloud costs take you by surprise. Take full control of your infrastructure expenses and know exactly how much you’re spending or are about to spend - including the carbon footprint impact of your cloud usage.
Who can Cycloid help?
- Design the right level of governance and flexibility allowed and manage who get access to what and how
- Build, improve, maintain the automation, tools and infrastructure and generate Infra as code on the fly
- Control organisations, teams, members, projects, budgets, quotas, policies
- Interact with tools, cloud & automation without expert knowledge
- Deploy new projects and modify existing ones while respecting best practices
- Get 360° visibility on their projects: CI/CD, Infrastructure view, Cloud cost and impact on carbon footprint
It's a win/win/win for everyone
Improve DevX & end-user experience through self-service & make the IT department an enabler not a blocker
Increase the efficiency of operations by decreasing ticket numbers by 70%
Reduce time to delivery from design to production: 50% faster
Control & decrease your cloud spend acceleration and carbon footprint by 40%