for a flexible product
Select the right plan and user types for your organization
For small teams
- SaaS platform access
- Standard 8am-5pm support
- Regular updates, upgrades and security fixes
For medium organizations
Everything in Starter, plus:
- Team management tools
- White-label portal
- Advanced 24/7 support
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
For large orgs with complex needs
Everything in advanced, plus:
- Self-hosted / Dedicated SaaS / Marketplace
- Premium 24/7 support with SLA
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Volume discounts
- “Pay as you go” pricing model on request
How our pricing works
Flexible pricing model
Our pricing model comprises a fixed fee - determined by which plan you choose - and a per-user fee that varies depending on the type of user.
Host it your way
Our Enterprise plan allows you to deploy Cycloid on your own servers and comply with any additional security requirements you may have.
It is a named subscription.
Yes, add 20% to the subscription.
15 day access to all the functionalities in Cycloid Unlimited SaaS.
We manage the console, the API, the MYSQL/Postgres Database and the Concourse engine, but the customer will have to host the Concourse worker since we don’t host any applications / workers.
You deploy all the Cycloid modules on the Cloud account of your choice and you manage it. We don’t have access to it anymore. It could be deployed on instances or Kubernetes.
- Cycloid core (1 container for the Frontend, 1 container for the API, 1 MySQL database)
- Vault (1 container)
- Concourse (1 medium PostgreSQL instance, 1 medium instance for Concourse Engine, 1 or multiple instances for the worker of Concourse depending on the parallel deployment and the need of resources)
- (optional) Monitoring (1 small instance for Prometheus and Grafana depending on your workload)