What is StackForms?
Take this typical use case: a developer wants to configure a new environment, but choosing variables and knowing permissions requires specialist knowledge - and often the help of your DevOps team. This slows down deployment and draws your team’s focus away from what’s important.
StackForms conceals governance and complex tech behind a simple user-friendly interface so that your devs can configure environments autonomously while your DevOps team enjoy a peace of mind.
How does it work?
Efficiency at its core
While your devs take care of their needs autonomously, DevOps can focus on what matters.
- Create environments without specialist knowledge
- Improved UX for better developer experience
DevOps engineers have total control over permissions, values, Stacks and lists of variables or scenarios.
- Limit team members to approved tools and services
- Estimate costs before deployment
Powerful tech behind simple design
The easy-to-use interface covers up the more complex “nuts and bolts” underneath.
- Compatible with any YAML or Terraform-based tech
- Wide range of widgets and variables
- Conditional fields