Flexibility, autonomy, and governance with Stacks
Preconfigure user-friendly Stacks that allow your devs to choose approved and suitable infra configurations from a custom service catalog that’s made to measure.
A service catalog that’s owned and governed by you
A better way to do self-service
Say goodbye to...
- Expert-only config process
- Inflexible Git templates
- Lack of governance and observability
And hello to...
- Stacks that allow you to easily reproduce automation parameters across environments
encouraging best practice and compliance in a full GitOps approach.
Reduce time-to-market and eliminate human error with pre-configured, up-to-date, and validated Stack options.
- Easy configuration process
- Access to public and private stacks
Bring flexibility to your end-users while ensuring governance by offering a private service catalog created by and for your teams.
- Custom rules and variables
- Version control and factorization
- Different scenarios/use cases for one Stack
Own your automation and deploy anywhere.
- Reproducibility between different environments
- Automation stored in your Git repository
- Deploy on traditional hosting, public and private cloud, Kubernetes, PaaS, etc.
Start your first Stack in just a few clicks!