- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Cycloid collects the following data:
- Browsing data
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cycloid with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Fill a form to download an asset or submit a contact request.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Apply for a job position.
Cycloid may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Cycloid collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with marketing information
When Cycloid processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Cycloid also stores them in third party solutions: Salesforce.com, Hubspot, BrightTalk, Consensus.
Cycloid would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Cycloid from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Cycloid would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cycloid for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cycloid correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cycloid to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cycloid erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cycloid restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cycloid’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cycloid transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Cycloid, 9 Rue des Colonnes, 75002, Paris
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Customize display based on the above
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cycloid uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Cycloid uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Cycloid sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Cookies on Cycloid.io
- Google Analytics - We use Google Analytics (Universal Analytics) and Google Analytics 4 to measure visits and track behaviour across pages on our site. This helps us make improvements to our website. Find out more about Google Analytics and cookies here.
- Hubspot - We use Hubspot to measure visits and track behaviour across pages on our site and to measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns. Find out more about Hubspot and cookies here.
- Hotjar - We use Hotjar to measure user behaviour across pages on our site. We also use this to run A/B tests on our website to help improve the experience for our visitors. Find out more about Hotjar and cookies here.
- LinkedIn - We use the LinkedIn pixel to measure the success of our LinkedIn campaigns and to create audiences based on user behaviour. Find out more about LinkedIn and cookies here.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Please follow the link which corresponds to your browser of choice:
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Cycloid, 9 Rue des Colonnes, 75002, Paris
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cycloid has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07