Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Vue.js Frontend Developer
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 40 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world
- Working with the Design, Backend and Ops teams to develop features
- Contribute to unit/E2E testing, bug fixing, documentation etc
- Review pull requests, submitted by colleagues
- Working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Being a part of discussions that have a team/company wide impact
We are looking for talented and passionate Frontend developers to help us build our Framework.
We value clean, DRY, easy to read code that is well tested and keeps up to date with modern standards.
We have a dedicated Design team, so you will be building things based on their mockups and user flows.
- Are a Frontend developer with 2+ years of professional experience
- Are an open-minded, knowledgeable and friendly person
- Are not afraid of taking on big tasks and getting your hands dirty
- Have no interest in managing others, a flat organization sounds ideal
- Know how to strike the right balance between autonomy and working collectively in a team
- At least 1 year of professional knowledge with Vue.js, or other JS frameworks (React, Angular, Ember etc)
- Good coding practices using modern CSS, HTML and JS
- Unit testing (we use Jest, but experience in others is useful)
- Good knowledge of git and GitHub (code reviews, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Capacity to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with Webpack, E2E testing (i.e. Cypress), CI/CD tools and SVG based libraries (i.e. D3)
- Experience working remotely
- DevOps knowledge or interest
- Have contributed to the open source community
- Introduction meeting with HR
- Technical task repo, submitted for review by our FE team
- Meeting with FE team
- Job Offer, if successful
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with
- Preferred Your CV
- Optional Links to your LinkedIn profile, GitHub/GitLab profile and/or portfolio