Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Vue.js Frontend Developer
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 30 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world
As a 100% flat company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way. You join the team in our Paris office, or in remote from your location in Europe for Cycloid.
As a Senior Frontend Developer at Cycloid you will be making a difference to the Framework every day by:
- Driving discovery and strategic initiatives for future product enhancements
- Building new features and help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable.
- Delivering high-quality code that impacts the Framework
- Participating to Technical conception and implementation of front-end product features
- Contributing to Maintaining existing product components
- Applying and promoting good development practices among the team and participating in front-end code reviews to provide qualified feedback to other team members
- Building the UI/UX design of our frontend based on VueJS Framework
- Testing your own code: we believe you are the best person to do it!
- Organizing your workload and be a self-starter
- Working alongside the Backend to implement new features
- Sharing your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Frontend Developer to help us build our Framework If you love building, designing an efficient, and reliable product.
- A passionate, knowledgeable and friendly front-end developer, with Advanced knowledge on VueJS, ES 7 and above, ES Lint, Jest and SCSS
- Driven by the DevOps culture, and have contributed to an open-source community
- knowledgeable on SVG based libraries, such as Joint.js and D3.js is definitely a plus
- With several years of experience crafting professional-looking and user-friendly UI and UX
- Not afraid of taking on big tasks and getting your hands dirty
- Aware of the best practices and always adhere to them
- Interested in developing a product & company that stands out
- Believe that to contribute, share and manage yourself is enough, and have no interest in managing others
- Experience with cloud technologies (like AWS, GCP, Azure or others)
- Keeping up to date with best practices and new technologies within FE
- Style pre/post processors (PostCSS, SCSS, LESS, Stylus etc)
- Experience with webpack
- E2E testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Creating API’s
- Branch management and merge requests
- Solid coding practices, including peer code reviews, unit testing
- Jest or other testing suites (Mocha, Chai, Jasmine etc)
- Excellent knowledge of git and GitHub (PR’s, issues, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Capacity to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Full Remote proficiency
- GitHub, Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails...it’s so 20th century!
Our recruitment process follows 3 steps:
- Hangout meeting with Alexandra from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us: Your CV, LinkedIn profile, Portfolio, or Access to your repo to email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone!