Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and Cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, InfraView, StackCraft, a service catalog, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralization, and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic teal organization since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We’re speeding up development thanks to a 4.5 M€ fundraising round in 2019.
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, your contribution will be critical to the organisation: you will help find and enable Cycloid’s development thanks to a perfect talent acquisition strategy.
Here are your missions and scopes:
- Contribute to building and deploying the Talent Acquisition policy
- Deploy the recruitment budget on an annual/multi-year basis
- Operate a structural watch on several topics like Comp&Ben trends, Salary Benchmarks, etc
- Define the job positions with the teams in accordance to their needs
- Publish and follow up the job positions on the different media
- Select follow and manage applicants through the recruitment process with the teams
- Assess the candidates' skills and projects
- Summarize and light up every step of the way
- Deploy and ensure a qualitative onboarding for every newcomer, according to the already existing standards
- Contribute to building, maintaining, and communicating KPIs to deliver a regular reporting on recruitment activities.
- A highly knowledgeable and passionate recruitment expert
- With 5+ years of experience in finding IT specialists
- Having a good knowledge of the tech industry and the IT trades, especially everything related to Dev/DevOps/Cloud technologies
- Proven international experience is a real plus
- Able to hunt all across EU
- Wishing to propose, develop and implement new ideas and ways to find the best match
- Having great communication and collaboration skills
- Happy to ask for and receive constant feedback on your actions
Your essential skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends in IT and IT jobs/trades
- English full proficiency
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty
- You value collaboration : the team means the world to you
For us, a company is a group of people that aim to achieve something great together. The company is at the service of its people and their wellbeing, and not the other way around.
Joining the team means you want to build something new with us in that spirit: feel free to express what you believe in!
Our recruitment process follows 4 steps:
- Hangout meeting with Benjamin or Sophie
- Use case reviewed by the team
- HO meeting with the team
- Final discussion with Benjamin and Sophie
Feel free to send us your CV, or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone!