Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team to contribute to a new kind of company
Talent Acquisition Specialist F/M
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and Cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalog, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation, and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We can now speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
As a 100% flat company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way. You join the team at our Paris office, or in remote from your location in Europe to be the first Talent acquisition specialist for Cycloid. This role is responsible for creating the entire recruitment pipeline to support our development.
As part of the HR team you will be accountable for the delivery of end to end recruitment working closely with the entire Cycloid team.
You will :
- Contribute to building the HR strategy in close collaboration with the other team members
- Lead the recruitment process (mainly executives) for the whole company
- Deploy every step of the recruitment process from the specification of profiles to sourcing, interviews and closing
- Organize, manage and drive school partnerships
- Participate in recruitment fairs
- Prepare the onboarding process (contract, onboarding steps,...)
You are :
An enthusiastic professional, passionate about meeting people, never tired of your work, always curious about others and their differences, you believe that to contribute, share and manage yourself is enough, and have no interest in managing others.
You welcome every news with a smile and you trust your instinct to take the right decision.
If you can support us in getting things shipped, all the while maintaining good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcome!
Essential skills :
- Proficient in both English and French at a Business level, you can drive interviews in both languages
- 5+ years experience in IT Talent acquisition
- Experience in a fast paced target driven environment
- Experience of a flat teal organisation/freed company is definitely a plus
- Self motivated, you’re a “can do” who likes to participate and bring up new ideas
- You have a remote experience enabling you to deal with teams across europe
Our recruitment process follows 3 steps :
- Hangout meeting with Sara and Sophie from HR
- Use case reviewed by the team
- Hangout meeting with HR and our founder
Feel free to send us your CV, or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women!