Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Senior Vue.js Frontend Developer
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and Cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps teams are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
As a 100% flat company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way. You join the team in our Paris office, or in remote from your location in Europe for Cycloid.
As a Senior Frontend Developer at Cycloid you will be making a difference to the Framework every day by:
- Driving discovery and strategic initiatives for future product enhancements
- Building new features and help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable.
- Delivering high-quality code that impacts the Framework
- Participating to Technical conception and implementation of front-end product features
- Contributing to Maintaining existing product components
- Applying and promoting good development practices among the team and participating in front-end code reviews to provide qualified feedback to other team members
- Building the UI/UX design of our frontend based on VueJS Framework
- Testing your own code: we believe you are the best person to do it!
- Organizing your workload and be a self-starter
- Working alongside the Backend to implement new features
- Sharing your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Frontend Developer to help us build our Framework If you love building, designing an efficient, and reliable product.
- A passionate, knowledgeable and friendly front-end developer, with Advanced knowledge on VueJS, ES 7 and above, ES Lint, Jest and SCSS
- Driven by the DevOps culture, and have contributed to an open-source community
- knowledgeable on SVG based libraries, such as Joint.js and D3.js is definitely a plus
- With several years of experience crafting professional-looking and user-friendly UI and UX
- Not afraid of taking on big tasks and getting your hands dirty
- Aware of the best practices and always adhere to them
- Interested in developing a product & company that stands out
- Believe that to contribute, share and manage yourself is enough, and have no interest in managing others
- Experience with cloud technologies (like AWS, GCP, Azure or others)
- Keeping up to date with best practices and new technologies within FE
- Style pre/post processors (PostCSS, SCSS, LESS, Stylus etc)
- Experience with webpack
- E2E testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Creating API’s
- Branch management and merge requests
- Solid coding practices, including peer code reviews, unit testing
- Jest or other testing suites (Mocha, Chai, Jasmine etc)
- Excellent knowledge of git and GitHub (PR’s, issues, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Capacity to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Full Remote proficiency
- GitHub, Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails...it’s so 20th century!
Our recruitment process follows 3 steps:
- Hangout meeting with Sophie from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us: Your CV, LinkedIn profile, Portfolio, or Access to your repo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone!