Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and Cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, InfraView, StackCraft, a service catalog, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralization, and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic teal organization since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We’re speeding up development thanks to a 4.5 M€ fundraising round in 2019.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager your contribution will be critical to the organisation: you will find and enable Cycloid’s development thanks to a perfect talent acquisition strategy. Here are your missions and scopes:
- Define build and deploy the Talent Acquisition policy:
- Build and deploy the recruitment budget on an annual/multi-year basis
- Operate a legal watch on every possible aspect impacting your activity (work contracts, legal and regulatory obligations)
- Structural watch (compensation and benefits policy, Benchmarks, market studies on our trade,…)
- Define positions and needs with the teams:
- Define the search strategy to find our future experts
- Define, pilote, and spread our job positions on the medias you see fit
- Select and manage applicants through the recruitment process:
- Manage all applications from A to Z
- Deploy the whole recruitment process with the teams
- Assess the candidates skills and projects
- Summarize and light up every step of the way
- Prepare and deliver propositions:
- Lead the salary talks internally and with the future onboardee
- Prepare contracts and legal documents
- Create, Deploy and ensure a qualitative onboarding for every new comer, according to the already existing standards
- Build, maintain and communicate KPI’s to deliver a regular reporting on the recruitment activities.
- A highly knowledgeable and passionate recruitment expert,
- With 10+ years of experience in finding IT specialists from technicians to C level executives
- Having a broad knowledge of the tech industry and the IT trades
- Proven international experience
- Able to hunt all accross EU.
- Wanting to propose, develop and implement new ideas and ways to find the best match
- Having great communication and collaboration skills
- Happy to ask for and receive constant feedback on your actions
Your essential skills:
- Knowledge of the latest trends in IT and IT jobs/trades
- English full proficiency
- You are more of a « Do » than a « Make do » person
- You value collaboration over management
For us, a company is a group of people that aim to achieve something great together. The company is at the service of its people and their wellbeing, and not the other way around.
Joining the team means you want to build something new with us in that spirit: feel free to express what you believe in!
Our recruitment process follows 4 steps:
- Hangout meeting with Benjamin or Sophie
- Use case reviewed by the team
- HO meeting with the team
- Final discussion with Benjamin and the team leads
Feel free to send us: Your CV, or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone!