Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Sales Leader UK
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 30 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world
As the first in Uk, you open the English market and manage the northern countries from England. Your purpose as Sales Team Manager in UK is to build and scale the business by increasing Cycloid’s revenue with a focus on developing your geographic territory. As a leader to the team, you will distribute this territory to individual Business Development Managers and lead the team with regular meetings, performance review and consistent feedback. You join Cycloid in remote from UK. You have a double responsibility consisting of developing the company’s turnover and leading the UK Sales team.
As such you will :
Develop the sales turnover: 100%
- Define the Go to Market strategy
- Improve sales performance by creating new opportunities
- Work hand in hand with the Presales, Product Management and Engineering teams to provide them with the customer needs and feedback to fuel the roadmap
- Work in close collaboration with the prospects to understand their needs and requirements to deliver made to measure solutions according to their success criteria
- Be a creative force to elaborate a value proposition collectively with the different teams
- Define the company's Sales policy, based on the company's strategy
- Set the objectives and development priorities
- Promote the image and notoriety of the company
- Analyze market developments and competitive offers in order to constantly adapt to the company's offer
- Guarantee our development, sales success and related KPI’s on the english territory
- Monitor and analyze the business performance of your territory and report them to the board
As soon as you demonstrate the market value, you create and manage the business development team in the UK:
- Lead, coach, manage and support the business development team both onsite and in remote
- Recruit, onboard and train the future Sales
- Build long-lasting relationships with C-level individuals in top accounts
- Define the Go to market strategy
- Be the interface between the sales team and the other departments
- Proactively monitor customers’ satisfaction and service delivery
- Conduct all the annual assessments and interviews
- Promote personal growth of your team members
- Meet your monthly and quarterly bookings/revenue goals by managing and coaching the team to achieve individual goals and sponsoring high-level relationships with key accounts
You are :
- A leader in your field with 10+ years experience in the software edition/ Cloud / DevOps / Cloud Management Platform / PaaS, dealing with major accounts on the UK market and at least 5 years as a manager. You already proved your ability to open a country for a software editor
- Driven by your customers’ needs, you feel the new trends and are capable of acting both casual and political. You feel comfortable in developing complex clients’ relationships with key decision-makers and C-level executives.
- A natural born leader with 5+ years of experience leading a Sales team.
- a proven Sales team leader, driving your teams with one goal: results.
- You believe in leadership and collaboration more than in a title or traditional management. You thrive in a Teal organisation supplemented by the need for reporting.
- English native speaker
- A technical background is a +
Our recruitment process is the following steps :
- Hangout meeting with Benjamin or Alexandra
- A use case reviewed by the team
- A personality test
- A customer case with the Sales team and our founder
- A meeting with our founder and the tech leads
- Reference check
Feel free to send us: Your CV, or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone!