Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team to contribute to a new kind of company
Remote Senior Content Manager F/M
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and cloud adoption.
The Cycloid Team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic Teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
As a 100% flat company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way. You join the team at our Paris office, or in remote from your location in Europe to be the first Content Manager for Cycloid. This role is responsible for creating the entire content pipeline to support lead generation and nurturing through the entire funnel.
As a content manager for Cycloid, you will:
- create and animate any kind of public facing content - both texts and images (e.g. articles, blog posts, product videos, animation videos, white papers, interviews, ...: your content format has no limits)
- work hand in hand with our tech and marketing teams to help define and support our content strategy
- be a creative force: on top of the industry trends, you suggest topics and determine content themes that align with strategic business objectives
- think creation in terms of brand image and spirit, and not only visibility and productivity
- develop an editorial strategy and write on every related topics helping position Cycloid as both an expert and a thought leader
- monitor competitors’ contents and users’ interests
- schedule and manage meeting with key stakeholders to identify topics, themes, and internal and external contributors
- imagine, build and develop a DevOps media
- determine, create, follow and report on your own KPI’s to ensure the attractiveness, quality, and volume of the content you broadcast.
- take part in the technical writing to support our team
- A proven expert (5+ years experience) in editing B2B, software development, marketing content: we want a talent, not a diploma!
- A passionate individual about technology, with a real appetence and understanding for DevOps and related topics
- Your assertive communication and presentation skills enable you to address every kind of public, from Top management to tech leaders
- Knows how to capture and maintain a company's tone and voice
- Has exceptional writing skills in both English and French. German would be a plus
- Self driven, passionate about your work you are a “can do”
- Able to deliver in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized
- Comfortable working closely with both very tech experts and non-tech people
- Knowledge of and experience with content design and development in a startup and/or tech industry is a plus
- CMS use eg. Drupal
- Blog management on Hubspot or likes
- Creation software use on image (eg : Adobe suite) and video tools (recording and editing)
- English Fluent (by Culture or Native)
- Technical documentation writing skills
Recruitment process is following 3 steps:
- e-café with Sara or Sophie from HR
- Content writing test
- Team Hangout meeting gathering Marketing and sales team, and our founder Benjamin Brial
Feel free to send us: Your CV, or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women!