Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Cycloid is an open DevOps and hybrid cloud collaboration platform, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps and hybrid cloud rollouts and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 40 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps and hybrid cloud collaboration platform the leading DevOps tool in the world as a Marketing copywriter, you will play a critical role in bringing our story to life by creating engaging content about how our platform could optimize the business value and day-to-day operations of countless development teams and CTOs.
As a flat company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way. You could work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
Here's what you might have accomplished last week:
- Created varied and interesting content for web, blog, social media, marketing campaigns, documentation, sales enablement, and more
- Tried your hand at possibly new and challenging types of content such as video scripts, ebooks, whitepapers, sales one-pagers, pitch decks, and ad copy
- Showed us what you’re made of by joining in marketing and content meetings with enthusiasm and self-confidence
- Been excited to tackle different topics related to managing, working in, and scaling a software business
- Spent time with product and branding, absorbing key value messages and transforming them into content ideas for multiple purposes
- Learnt lots from the experienced content and marketing minds you’ll be working with
- Helped out other Cycloid teams with content, advice, and editing for internal and external purposes.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a job where a significant portion of your time was spent writing copy and content.
- Experience in or an interest in tech, development, or business
- A true love for the discipline of marketing copywriting (this isn’t a “we need a few blog posts” job!)
- A portfolio of original, innovative writing
- Remarkable communication skills; you can get ideas across clearly and you have experience in selling your ideas, ideally in an agency or content team environment
- Have an understanding of the disciplines of commercial and editorial copywriting, including UX writing and SEO best practice
- A perfect grasp of written and spoken English, with the ability to adapt your writing style to a brand’s tone of voice
- An exceptional eye for detail, honed in a fast-paced, short-deadline working environment, as well as sound organisational and time-management skills
- A passion for working collaboratively to solve creative challenges
- A Google Meet with Alexandra or Paul from the Talent team
- A check of your portfolio and application by Niamh, our Content Lead
- A use case
- An interview with Niamh to debrief your use case
- A team interview with the rest of the marketing team.