Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Lead EMEA Pre Sales
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 30 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world.
As our Lead EMEA Solutions Architect, you will at global level:
- Lead the European Presales Team
- Share your expertise and promote your knowledge / product
- Be a force for bringing forward proposals about methodology and technologies
- Train and evangelize the teams regarding our product, framework and the technologies
- Participate in strategic decision by giving our inputs in a structured, thoughtful, data-oriented and with respect
- Participate in the assimilation and evangelization of our opal / liberated corporate culture
- Participate in your team recruitment
- Participate in 360 feedback
As our Lead EMEA Solutions Architect, you will at individual level:
- Define the pre-sales strategy in terms of qualification / Go to Market by country
- Lead the qualification phase, presentation of the product and demonstration
- Analyze and respond to pre-sales, tenders
- Create presentation / demo materials aligned with the prospects / customers needs
- Design and conduct Workshop
- Manage to close deals with the sales teams
- Identify technical needs in a structured way in order to increase our value proposition and ideally to finance this road map
- Define the Go to Market Europe strategy focus on the partnership level
- Evangelize our philosophy, products, methodology
- Manage the european technical community of partners to increase lead generation and empowerment of partners
- Be the partner with our partner ecosystem as SI, GSI, Cloud provider, tech partner
- Definition of the evangelization strategy for the Cycloid brand in Europe
- Set up webinars, generate contents to increase Cycloid's brand and generate leads at the European level
- Create and participate in events in Europe online / offline as a speaker on topics related to Cycloid and its Open Source ecosystem
- Define the product and the roadmap at technical and non-technical level
- Facilitate technical topics between technical and non-technical teams
- Provide technical assistance, architect, POC / evangelization
- Report additional needs to the sales team in order to increase deals
- Manage projects both in the Design, Build and Run phase with implementation and feedback of KPIs
- Implement projects to our clients enterprise
- An experienced Technical Sales expert with 10 + years of experience in distributed systems or infrastructure software such as Infrastructure Management, IAAS, CMP, PAAS, CAAS, SaaS, or Big Data products.
- A Leader
- Native in English
- Expert in building Enterprise solutions deployment (e.g. PAAS, CAAS, PAAS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc is highly preferred).
- Familiar with Cloud technologies (any of the 3 major cloud providers and/or any cloud-native app)
- A communicator with exceptional communication skills allowing you to address prospects, customers, and the DevOps and Cloud communities, as well as highly skilled and experienced audiences, including enterprise architects and C-level executives.
- A product ambassador thanks to your tremendous presentation style with a strong belief, paired with the willingness to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach makes you fit for building strong internal and external relations
- Willing to travel to meet clients to support sales in Europe
- A key player inside Cycloid and the opportunities to grow are important as we plan to accelerate in Europe.
Our recruitment process are the following steps :
- Hangout meeting with Alexandra from HR
- DevOps Tech test reviewed by the team
- Hangout meeting with the DevOps Tech team
- A Cycloid Demo with the Sales team
- A meeting with our founder, Benjamin Brial
Feel free to send us: Your CV, or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone!