Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 40 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world
We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features (green field) and help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable (brown field). We work on empowering people so we don't have a full-time product manager due to our culture.
As a full member of the Devops team, you will:
- Participate to the Dev/R&D side, developing a product that will ease DevOps and Cloud adoption for our customers
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- Design architecture, collaborate with developers to fix problems and provide long-term solutions
- Provide services and automation on Cloud solutions for our clients, be a real client / customer facing
- Participate to the POC with our customers, be a real partner with the sales team and contribute as a presales
- Have a positive mindset, be able to identify problems, and discuss them in a positive & open way with the team
- Define your own goals, agenda and priorities
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code
- A successful Ops expert with a Cloud provider public and private
- Used to deal with Architecture Design and Infrastructure
- A passionate DevOps
- Expert in Operations with troubleshooting.
- Able to manage containers as Kubernetes & Docker
- Used with Packer, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus
- Able to develop with Golang or Python
- A lover of remote work (even if you can work in a Paris office if you want to…)
- Able to work in English and enables you to work remote with people across Europe
- A team player who believe that to contribute, share and manage yourself is enough
- Able to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations and Slack, Zulip, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails...it’s so 20th century!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Cloud Provider Certification
If you can support us in getting things shipped, that you code well first time and in a timely manner - all the while maintaining a good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcome!
Our recruitment process follows 3 steps:
- Interview with Alexandra
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us:
- Your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A link to your public repositories (share your best work with us !
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women!