Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team to contribute to a new kind of company
Remote Senior Cloud DevOps Container Engineer F/M
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and cloud adoption.
The Cycloid Team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic Teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
What you want to participate to:
We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features (green field) and help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable (brown field). We work on empowering people so we don't have a full-time product manager due to our culture.
As a full member of the DevOps team, you will:
- Participate to the Dev/R&D side, developing a product that will ease DevOps and Cloud adoption for our customers
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- Design architecture, collaborate with developers to fix problems and provide long-term solutions
- You provide services and automation on Cloud solutions for our clients
- You have a positive mindset being able to identify problems, and discuss them in a positive & open way with the team.
- Share some good times once every trimester at our headquarters in Paris to work all together on our strategy, roadmap, next features, … etc.
- Define your own goals, agenda and priorities
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code.
- A passionate DevOps, (the most important)
- With major expertise in Operations with troubleshooting.
- You believe that containers (Kubernetes & Docker) are the future.
- Pacer, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus have no more secrets for you
- You have a successful Ops experience with a Cloud provider (even better, you are certified !).
- You have experience in Development(C / C++, Golang, or any other concrete experience/language)
- You have remote work experience (even if you can work in Paris office if you want to…)
- Your English skills enables you to work remote with people across Europe
- No interest in managing others! Contribute, share and manage yourself is enough
If you can support us in getting things shipped, that you code well first time and in a timely manner - all the while maintaining a good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcomed!
- Go/GoLang or C/C++ or any other concrete language
- Pacer, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus
- Expertise in Operations and Troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of git and Github (PR’s, issues, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Full English proficiency
- Full Remote proficiency
- Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails...it’s so 20th century!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- More than English
Recruitment process is following 3 steps:
- Interview with Sara or Sophie from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us:
- Your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A link to your public repositories (share your best work with us!)
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women!