Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Channel Sales Manager
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 40 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world.
Channel Sales is a critical piece of our GTM strategy across Europe.
Partnering with our Founder and CEO, Benjamin Brial, you will have the responsibility over our global “Sell Through/Sell To” approach and will be managing key accounts such as Orange Business Services for instance.
Please find below an overview on your main responsibilities:
- Manage a network of top performing channel partners throughout Europe and coach them to achieve sales targets and growth projections.
- Prospect and vet new partners that match our ideal partner profile.
- Onboard new partners and help them find success quickly using/offering the Cycloid platform.
- Work strategically with partners to market Cycloid to their customers and generate trials and conversions of the Cycloid platform.
- Create collaborative marketing strategies with partners to encourage successful marketing outreach.
You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Software selling, dealing with partnerships and alliances across Europe.
It is also important for us to have someone with a proven and successful track record in scoring deals with major MSPs, Integrators or GSIs and to develop a long-term partnership program with them. Your aim is to target, negotiate and close deals.
You have the know-how and qualifications to “speak” to those actors and have the correct technical background to have meaningful conversations with their tech teams about DevOps deployment or cloud architectures for example.
Please note that a fluent level in French and English will be required in order to be considered for this position.
- A Google Meet with Alexandra or Paul, from the Talent team
- Another Meet with Olivier, our Solution Architect and Rob, our Sales Lead
- A “Cultural Fit” interview with Isabel and Sophie
- A final interview with Benjamin, our Founder.