Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team to contribute to a new kind of company
Channel / Business Development manager F/M
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and Cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
As a flat company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way. You join the team in our Paris office, or in remote from Europe.
As the first EMEA Channel / Business Development manager at Cycloid, you will:
- Create and build the position as Channel and business development manager; our partners are also our customers as a GSI, MSP so you will take care as a business development manager too
- Define the go to market strategy and partnership programs
- Execute the plan and train partner to sell / co-sell
- Develop a network of strategic partners across the EU
- Define the partners’ target with the Business team
- Work with each partner to understand their needs and define common goals and related KPIs
- Work in close relation with the marketing and sales team to develop the brand reputation and turnover
- Implement the partnership and follow their evolution and execution through some KPIs you see fit to your activity
- Lead and animate the partner’s network in order to develop Cycloid’ business opportunities and promote Cycloid through the ecosystem
- Define your own goals, agenda and priorities
- Share some good times once every trimester at our headquarters in Paris to work all together on our strategy, roadmap, next features
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to every topic regarding the company, not only sales topics
- A sales expert with 10+ years within Software selling experience to large enterprises, dealing with partnership and direct sales across Europe
- a sale that shows tracks record over the last 3 years in direct and channel approach
- a person that has the know-how to grow and scale upwards with the company, experience in a start up
- With experience in the IT industry dealing with DevOps and/or Cloud activities such as IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, CMP
- An outgoing and vibrant personality with the ability to network, build and maintain strong professional relationships
- With perfect communication skills enabling you to deal with prospects and clients in the DevOps and Cloud communities, along with highly skilled and experienced audiences (eg. C-level management, sales directors, business developers, ...)
- Experience with GSI, MSP, hoster. You will have to take care of OBS, SCC, Atos as least as a partner and customers and AWS, GCP, Azure and others to come
- a hunter and show the capability to grow partner network
- A product ambassador with strong beliefs
- Ready to travel quite a lot across the EU to develop the partner’s community
- Proven track record in negotiation. You have led complex negotiations with long sales cycles
- Have perfect English skills to fully work remotely with people across Europe
- Believe that to contribute, share and manage yourself is enough, and have no interest in managing others
- English fluent (by culture or native)
- French fluent (by culture or native)
- A third language is a plus
If you can support us in getting things shipped all the while maintaining good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcome!
Our recruitment process is following 4 steps:
- Discussion with our founder
- Use Case by writing
- Customer case in face to face with Sales and Marketing and our founder
- Discussion with a coach and HR team
Feel free to send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women!