Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team and contribute
to a new kind of company
Business Development Manager Enterprise
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 40 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world.
As a 100% teal company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way. You join the team in our Paris office or in remote in Europe.
As an Enterprise Business Development Manager, you will:
- Be the product ambassador to our prospects and potential customers
- Contribute to developing Cycloid’s pipeline
- Participate in trading on strategic accounts
- Define and implement the company's commercial policy with the team
- Create new commercial opportunities whilst maintaining strategic clients relationships
- Work hand in hand with the Pre-sales, product management and engineering teams to provide them with the customer needs and product feedback, to fuel the product roadmap
- Analyze market developments and the offers of the competition in order to constantly adapt to the company's offers
- Work in close collaboration with the prospect to understand their needs and requirements to be able to deliver made to measure solutions according to their success criteria
- Communicate the value of Cycloid and help the clients understand how the framework is beneficial
- Take part in the recruitment of your teammate
- Participate in building the company culture
- Promote the image and reputation of the company
We are looking for talents who are driven by the needs of customers, who think that a business developer is much more than a salesman but the bridgehead, a player who is a driving force in terms of both products and services, who knows how to feel the new trends.
We are looking for talents who are driven by the spirit of convincing, of winning without doing so to the detriment of others. Someone who enjoys the challenge that comes with being a Business Developer.
You wish to :
- Contribute to a new company culture
- Desire and ability to work with key accounts
- Contribute to trade acceleration: Sky is the limit, everything is to be built
- Work on complex projects with very high potential
- Create a relationship of trust with clients and third parties: Cloud provider, ESN, Integrators, Managed Services Providers
- Work in an empowering approach beyond the sales functions: recruitment of employees, the collective definition of the Go to market strategy, definition of the sales/product strategy, project follow-up etc.
- Be part of a company with international ambitions in a market with explosive potential
Motivated by a new way of working in a company that gives you freedom on the way you work and also how you approach topics, you believe in contributing to the development of the company commercially but also internally by taking part in building the company culture. You enjoy the difficulty that comes with sales and is able to deal with them accordingly. As such you prove:
- Conclusive experience of more than 5+ years in IT editors in France having managed average baskets around €250 000 ARR and +.
- Be a true hunter with a great network on CTO, CIO, lead DevOps, Lead Infra, Lead Dev
- Desire, prover experience and ability to work with CAC40 key accounts
The variable plan is no limited and based on a % of turnover with acceleration plan.
The global package is very competitive.
Our recruitment process is the following steps :
- Hangout meeting with Alexandra
- Hangout meeting with our founder
- A use case reviewed by the team
- A Cycloid Demo with the Sales team and the founder
- A second meeting with our founder and the tech leads
Feel free to send us: Your CV, or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone.