Administrative and Finance Manager F/M
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and Cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
As a 100% flat company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way. You join the team in our Paris office, or in remote from France.
We are looking for an Administrative & Financial Manager in order to manage the whole accounting of the company. This person will have a great capacity of organization and autonomy. As part of this adventure, you will participate in the development of a startup from the inside.
In close collaboration with both the founder of Cycloid and Human Resources, here are your missions:
- Produce monthly accounts
- Set up, develop and secure the entire cost accounting system
- Implementing and automating accounting and payroll
- Centralize and manage all accounts payable accounting
- Set up and manage cash accounting, operating income and related KPI's.
- Optimize expenses and supplier contracts
- Calculate and monitor annual declarations
- Preparing the budget
- Produce, follow up and carry out customer invoicing and collections
- Manage the relationship with external parties (Law firms, Statutory Auditors, etc.)
Ideally, you have evolved in an international environment where you have demonstrated your ability to build "from scratch", and have already managed investors and fundraising, ideally in a startup environment.
Ultra square, you are 100% autonomous on all your missions and know how to work with your team as well as with your manager, on-site as well as remotely.
You have experience in managing an accounting team and in dealing with an external firm.
- Perfect knowledge of the French administrative, accounting and financial system
- Control of the office pack
- Reactivity and organization
- Relational and editorial ease
- Excellent level of English
- You know how to work solo as well as in collaborative mode.
- Autonomy and sense of confidentiality
- Significant experience in a similar position is required
Our recruitment process are the following 3 steps:
- HR interview with Sara, Sophie or Kader
- A writing test
- Interview with our founder
Feel free to send us your CV or LinkedIn profile at email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to creating equal opportunities for everyone!