Find a purpose: be yourself
Join the team to contribute to a new kind of company
Administrative and Finance Assistant F/M
Cycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and Cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
To be simple, we are looking for an Admin assistant full of energy!
He/She will have great organisation skills and tremendous autonomy. You welcome every news with a smile, no matter what. In this challenge, the Admin Assistant will face the start-up world from inside.
In close collaboration with both Cycloid founder and HR, your missions will cover a broad range of activities, from administration, to Sales and accounting assistantship.
- Monthly invoicing for all customers: invoices preparation and sending, monitoring payment, dealing with reminders by email and phone
- Supplier invoices: monitoring the collection of all invoices within tools in order to draw up the balance sheet properly and manage the cash flow
- Pay and monitor suppliers’ invoices and annual contract
- Be the team’s partner on accounting topics and relay to the external accounting firm regarding:
- Processing of current accounts
- Import of purchase sale accounting documents
- Cost allocation
- Clearing accounts
- Payment of invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Expense account management and contact with internal teams for repayment
- Ensure the follow up and update of internal CRM (Incwo): creation and modification of clients and suppliers accounts, contracts update, ...
- Clients relationship management: answer the clients questions by email or on the phone. Ensure their satisfaction
- Management and organisation of the internal work life of Cycloid: Workshops organisation, plane and hotel booking, search for offices and reservations, etc
- Coordination of external service providers (lawyers, accountants, ...)
- Handle the administrative files for external organisations (Insurance, Social contributions, Health insurance, ...)
Your essential skills:
- Microsoft Office full proficiency
- Organisation and reactivity
- Communication skills
- Proficient writing skills
- English full professional proficiency for our entire team is spread across Europe and we communicate exclusively in English
- An interest for home office work: solitary work is not an issue for you
- Autonomy and secrecy at all times
A significant experience in a similar position is required.
Our recruitment process is following 3 steps:
- HR interview with Sara or Sophie
- A writing test
- Interview with our founder
Feel free to send us your CV or LinkedIn profile at email@example.com
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women!