We cherish empowerment of our collaborators, so as a company we provide a working environment that allows each and everyone to contribute in their best way.
Our purpose: we want to simplify DevOps and Cloud adoption, empower people (dev, ops, project manager, CTO) to focus on what matters.
Our goal is to simplify the work of people who have some unbelievable challenges ahead.
Cycloid team works on three connected activities:
- we develop cycloid.io: a DevOps platform which integrates a service catalogue, a continuous integration, continuous delivery container pipeline, logs centralisation and tracking price.
- we provide services on AWS as your DevOps team: Design / Audit / Build / Migrate / Managed Services / DevOps As A Service
- we co-develop Cloud-ready application on GO / Vuejs with our customers.
We develop and test our code, we don’t have people dedicated to writing tests, we believe that the same people who implement features, fix bugs, etc, must implement the tests. We do code reviews, we don’t merge into mainstream any substantial code without being reviewed and approved.
For all the above reasons we are a teal organization. What does it mean?
Everyone at Cycloid meets once every quarter at our headquarter in France to define collectively the strategy/road map/features for the coming quarter. Then, everyone defines their own agenda and priorities that to achieve his own goal.
We are fully transparent on revenues, salaries and believe that everybody should have the same variable plan.
We have signed millions since our creation in April 2015, we are 100% self-funded and have neither external investors nor bank credits.
We take the time that we need to build useful products and provide great services.
You are a passionate, which is the most important, software engineer with several years of experience crafting software, it is better :), but if you feel that you have the potential, don't hesitate, and with:
- broad experience in back-end development, HTTP and APIs
- preferably, some experiences with Go, knowledge of distributed systems and simplicity, familiar with the UNIX philosophy, database such as MySQL, swagger ...
- A big + would be that you understand or you have worked as a DevOps as we build a DevOps platform.
What is also important is that we are looking for more than just a developer. We are looking for a person who can build with us new features, can bring some new ideas to what could be a great DevOps platform to build a bridge between Dev & Ops & tools.
We work on empowering people so we don't have a full-time product manager due to our culture.
You are of course a team player and know how to work in remote even if you can work at Cycloid office in Paris if you live in IDF. You can decide to work on remote or co-working place if you are located in Europe, we only hire people located in Europe to avoid timezone issue and we don't accept relocation. All the organisation are in an asynchronous manner. We don’t use emails, only Github, Slack, Trello and Hangout.
You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, another language would be a plus.
The salary will depend on your skills and your localisation. We are fully transparent internally on this topic.
Cycloid is committed to having equality between women and men. In that way, we strongly encourage women's application.
Interested in knowing more and the advantages we offer, please feel free contact us at email@example.com