A clear path to DevOps adoption
The perfect balance between flexibility
In a world of exponential cloud complications and a massive shortage of talent, the desire for DevOps mastery is strong, but the tools available to achieve it fall short of expectation.
That’s why we created Cycloid.
We offer an end-to-end solution addressing DevOps as a comprehensive team tool. It’s an enterprise-grade DevOps framework - a highway to DevOps adoption with a ready-to-use portal, helping teams work together, regardless of skill set, expertise, or technology.
The perfect tech team is a balancing act - the balance between the organization’s need for governance and the techs’ need for flexibility. Getting this balance right is key to harmony in software development and infrastructure management, which is why Cycloid works hard to ensure that the framework allows for everyone’s needs to be met.
Continuous Deployment is DevOps best practice, but it takes a little effort to ensure it can truly happen. Cycloid provides you with tools that ensure all techs - regardless of role or experience - can safely and efficiently contribute to your projects, without the need for time-consuming ops supervision.
That’s what DevOps is all about - tiny tweaks to processes that ensure maximum efficiency throughout software and infrastructure management. Once your projects have been deployed, there’s still lots you can do to ensure that managing them is streamlined and automated, ensuring best practice and excellent business value to the very end.
Who can Cycloid help?
- Real governance
- No more organizational silos
- Help teams work together
- End-to-end KPI visibility
- Cross-organizational policies
Developer / Solution architect / Traditional Ops
- Simple and intuitive framework to facilitate DevOps adoption
- Help with level 1 DevOps
- Interact with tools, cloud, and automation without worrying about breaking anything
- Your tools, your cloud, your team, and your rules, all in one place
- Automation done for you
- Save time with fewer tickets
- Eliminate repetitive tasks
- Boost cross-organizational visibility
- Contribute to open source
- Simplify life with our CLI
- Finally implement best practice
- Less friction over access to automation